Rosebud Farm - Local places to eat & useful links
- Boscastle - Restaurant - The Riverside
Family run restaurant with quiet atmosphere and superb food
- Camelford - Cafe - Hilltop Farm Shop
Open 9.30am - 5pm for full English breakfast, afternoon tea and also Sunday roasts
- Delabole - Takeaway - Smugglers Fish & Chips
Opens 12 noon - 1.30pm and 4.30pm - 8pm - Good fish and chips takeaway plus more (5 min drive)
- Padstow - Takeaway/Restaurant/Fine Dining - Rick Steins
Padstow famous fish and chips takeaway and restaurant booking essential
- Polzeath - Beach Cafe - The Cracking Crab
Opens spring 2019 9.30am - 8.30pm breakfast daytime and dinner.
- Port Gaverne - Restaurant - Port Gaverne Hotel
Fabulous place to sit and unwind whilst watching the sunset over the beach enjoying good food & beer
- Port Isaac - Fine Dining - Nathan Outlaw
Exclusively serving a seafood tasting menu offering unique dishes. (booking essential)
- Port Isaac - Pub - The Mote
Traditional sea food restaurant at Port Isaac
- Port Isaac - Pub - The Slipway
Particularly good choice for seafood menu
- Port Isaac - Restaurant - The Old School
Opens 9am for Breakfast, 12.30pm - 2.30pm Lunch, afternoon teas and dinner menu
- St Breward - Pub - The Old Inn
Famous for its delicious homemade food and Sunday Carvery
- St Endellion - Restaurant - Trevathan Farm Shop
Open 9am - 4pm for breakfast, lunch & afternoon teas
- Tintagel - Cafe - Tintagel Brewery The Barn Cafe
Opens 9.30am - 5.30pm Breakfast, lunch and afternoon teas.
- Tintagel - Fine Dining - Camelot Castle Hotel
The ultimate indulgence after a great day out in Cornwall is to dine in style at Irena's Restaurant
- Trebarwith - Pub - The Mill House Inn
Good local pub, and a great menu.
- Trebarwith Strand - Pub - The Port William
Impressive sea views and traditional Cornish restaurant at our local beach.
- Useful link - Beat the traffic jams
Up to the minute traffic reports for your journey to the west country
- Useful link - Cornwall's dog friendly beaches
Check out our beautiful local dog friendly beaches.
- Useful link - Delabole village website.
See whats on and around the village of Delabole, famous for its slate Quarry
- Useful link - I Walk North Cornwall
We've devised 82 walks in North Cornwall, ranging from 2 to 10 miles, totalling 366 miles. Each has a map of the route, detailed directions, photos and some information about the area. They are classified by length, steepness grade, type of scenery (coastal, moorland, riverside etc), and of course, whether there's a pub. The walks are free to browse on the web and print out for your own use, and will remain so. Use the map below to explore the walks, or search using the "find walks" box, or the menu at the top of the page. As time permits, we'll add more walks to the site.
- Useful link - Les Mewton - Caravan storage
Caravan storage in St Teath - From £4.99 per Week
- Useful link - Port Quinn - Cornish Rock Tors
Cornish Rock Tors is the adventure sports company based in Polzeath on the north coast of Cornwall. Specialising in Coasteering, Sea Kayaking, Rock Climbing and Outdoor Activities in Cornwall, we are in the perfect location to provide world-class adventure activities and experiences in the most awe-inspiring surroundings, where the dramatic sea cliffs of Cornwall meet the Atlantic ocean.
- Useful link - Rock - Camel Ski School
Water skiing, wakeboarding and banana boating for all levels, great fun day out
- Useful link - St. Teath
Visit our village website
- Useful link - Wadebridge - Bridge Bike Hire
Hire a bike to ride the camel trail